Royal Life Saving Society Partnership
The Royal Life Saving Society WA (RLSSWA) is a member-based not-for profit organisation, serving the community as the largest provider of water safety education in our state. Our volunteers, members, trainers, employees and lifesavers are found in almost all communities. Preventing drowning is the foundation of Royal Life Saving. While it’s impossible to precisely calculate how many people RLSS WA has saved, if the drowning rate had remained what it was when RLSSWA first began in 1909, hundreds of Western Australians would have drowned. Thankfully, due to education, awareness and training, it is now a small fraction of that number; but even one person is still too many.
While RLSSWA retains the same community service ideals as when they began, the organisation has grown to provide a diverse range of services including training, safety, health promotion, customer contact, member support, skilled labour and related support services. RLSSWA works with its members and volunteers throughout Western Australia to effectively continue their water safety and drowning prevention work in the following areas:
- Educate on water safety, swimming, survival and rescue skills.
- Eliminate toddler drowning.
- Train lifesavers and first responders in every community.
- Safer pools, rivers, lakes and dams.
- Support those families impacted by a drowning incident.
Member Benefits Offered
- Exclusive member pricing across the entire range of new Ford, Mitsubishi, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, and Suzuki stock, plus used cars
- $250 Coles/Myer gift card with every purchase
- 10% off servicing for all makes and models (not including special offers)
Your next car could help us support a family in need
The Lane Group will make a $200 donation to our Community Help Grants, when Royal Life Saving Society WA members purchase a new, demo or used car at one of their dealerships. The grants help families following a non-fatal drowning incident.
To ensure your purchase is eligible for a $200 donation to Royal Life Saving the enquiry MUST be directed to the contact above prior to contacting one of The Lane Group dealerships.